The Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service (www.milwaukeenns.org), an award-winning online news organization, is seeking an experienced professional to work 20 hours per week leading its sales and development efforts. The individual should have a record of generating revenue through sponsorships, grants, memberships and/or advertising and a commitment to strengthening Milwaukee’s neighborhoods. Salary is competitive and hours are flexible. For more information, contact NNS publisher Tony Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most Popular
- Black entrepreneurs grow businesses with help from Dream MKE
- Community opposition halts new liquor license for Harambee building
- College Possible students reflect on challenging freshman year
- Community members march across bridge to stop violence
- MANDIs celebrate ‘better future’ for Milwaukee neighborhoods